I’ve been nominated for an award! An A-W-A-R-D, I say! How cool is that? Thanks goes out to Jessica over at http://mittenskittens.wordpress.com/about/
I’d like to thank the Academy….just kidding, but how cool is this?
I feel like the father in A Christmas Story when he won the leg lamp! It’s, It’s, It’s…well, it’s an award! Fragile! (fra-gee-lee)
So, here is what I’m supposed to do. I am to nominate 10-15 blogs that I love to read and give them this award. 10 questions were given to me to answer from Jessica and then I am to ask 10 alternate questions to those I nominate. So, without further ado, here are the answers to my questions:
1. Does Spongebob Square pants creep you out a little bit now you’re older?
Um, anyone that wears square pants is a little odd, so yes, I’m a little creeped out. I know someone who is a watcher of one Mr. Spongebob Squarepants (ahem, Miss V), and while I don’t judge her viewing choices, I don’t think I’ve ever made it through a complete episode; although, I tried. I truly tried. After all, who am I to judge? I watch Honey Boo Boo for crying out loud. Although, one the greatest shows is Duck Dynasty!
2. What is your favorite kind of big cat?
Does my cat Jasper count? He’s huge for a domesticated feline. But I suppose if I had to choose something bigger, I think that white tigers are absolutely stunning. I wouldn’t want to clean out that litter box though.
3. What’s your personal favorite post on your blog?
This is a tough one. I’ve had a lot of guest bloggers on my site for the month of October and I don’t think I could choose just one. They are all great. But if I had to choose one of my favorites (one that I’ve written), it would be a toss-up between “Salem, Massachusetts,” or “Watch Out.” Heck, it could also be, “The Wolf Spider,” or “Pea Pickin’ Town.” Don’t make me choose. I can’t handle the pressure.
4. Who do you wish would make a WordPress account and follow you?
Hmmm….maybe Nicholas Sparks or Jodi Picoult. Yeah, I think that would round out my list of people. I already have a great list of followers (authors) who are here and I’m blessed to have such great readers and writers tagging along for the wild ride.
5. What’s your dream job and nightmare job?
Dream job: published author.
Nightmare: picking fly shit out of pepper.
6. What is your favorite kind of tea?
Iced tea made with Lousianne. It’s the house wine of the South!
7. What is your biggest achievement (in your eyes)?
Getting my Master’s degree. That was a tough job and it didn’t come easy! A lot of tears were shed in the making of that degree.
8. How many blogs do you run? Or just one?
Just one. I’m not a very good multi-tasker.
9. Favorite band or singer or song?
Another tough questions, because I listen to a lot of music and it’s quite a variety. I think I would have to flashback to the 80’s and go with New Order. I could go with Pink, too.
10. Would you rather be a part of the Brady Bunch or the Addams Family?
Duh! The Addams Family because of my last name. Besides, the Brady Bunch doesn’t exist. 😉
Here are my Nominees:
Questions for the nominees:
- Who is your favorite author, and why?
- What is one book that you would recommend to someone else, and why?
- What is your favorite movie, and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be, and why?
- If today was the last day of your life, how would you choose to spend it?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What impact do you want to leave on the world?
- What is one fear that is holding you back?
- If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
So, there you have it.